Subject: Kind reminder: Survey on the ECA special report 16/2024 on EU revenue based on non-recycled plastic packaging waste
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 15:22:56 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/header.png>
Dear Madam/Sir,

We recently invited you to share your feedback on the European Court of 
Auditors' special report on EU revenue based on non-recycled plastic 
packaging waste 
<https://www.eca.europa.eu/ECAPublications/SR-2024-16/SR-2024-16_EN.pdf> .

If you have not responded yet, you still have the opportunity to do so until 
Monday next week, 18th November, by clicking this link:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/50086/e105de26-ea4b-4162-96d0-4cab0afd04f3

The attached questionnaire contains only four multiple-choice questions. 
Your responses will remain strictly confidential.

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact:

European Court of Auditors, Directorate of the Presidency
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

We value your opinion. Thank you very much for your time!

If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20SURVEYS> .
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20ECA%20MESSAGES> .

This message was sent by Catherine LIBERT using EUSurvey's invitation 
service
Need more information?

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help & 
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/

       <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/tree.png> Please 
consider the environment before printing this mail.

     Intellectual Property: Built by DG DIGIT and funded under the ISA, ISA² 
<https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/home_en/>  and Digital Europe Programme 
<https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/digital-programme> 
(DIGITAL) EUSurvey is fully open source and published under the EUPL 
<https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eupl>  licence. You can download the 
source code from GitHub: https://github.com/EUSurvey